** Pre-order – expected ship date Fall 2020 **
This easy-to-use map covers the best ski touring destination on the East Coast – New Hampshire’s northern Presidential Range (including Mount Washington’s world famous Tuckerman and Huntington Ravines).
Included are lines in:
- Tuckerman Ravine
- Huntington Ravine
- The Great Gulf
- The Gulf of Slides
- Jefferson Ravine
- Castle Ravine
- Oakes Gulf
- King Ravine
- Burt Ravine
- Ammonoosuc Ravine
- and more!
Route information, including suggested approaches and descents, is marked on a large scale 1:25,000 map, to help you make the most out of every day in the New Hampshire backcountry. The map is accompanied on the back by a self-contained field-guide which shows photos and gives detailed descriptions of some of the most worthy descents, making it easy to find the best trips for any conditions.
Descents of all varieties – from killer couloirs to wide open glades – are all covered, so that you can find the run that’s right for you, whether you’re a a hardened veteran or a beginner tourer.
- 100+ descents ranging from classics to rarely-skied lines
- Suggested ascent routes to get you up the hill as efficiently as possible
- Field-guide to the best descents complete with color photos
- Waterproof, tear-resistant so you never have to worry about damaging your map
- Fits in your pocket – the map folds down to 4.25″ x 9″
- Highly detailed with 40ft contour lines
- Easily readable with a 1:25,000 scale
** Please note that digital maps do NOT include the color photos or route descriptions included in the paper maps. You’ll need to download the Avenza app to use the digital versions of our Backcountry Ski Maps – they are not viewable on a PC or elsewhere outside of the Avenza app. **